Sunday, October 28, 2007

Four-Patch Baby Quilt

I'm starting to think that I should just call them "Little Quilts" or "Quilts for Little People" rather than Baby Quilts. They're all small and created for small people. Hmm.... I'll have to ponder that one.

So, here is my latest contribution to the growing stack of "Little Quilt" tops. I put way more fretting into this one than was needed. I'm not sure I'm completely satisfied with the result. I'm not going to rip anything out, though. I sewed it up, that's the way it stays. (Some would say: As you sew, so shall ye rip. I'll ignore them.)

I have three more stacks of fabric waiting to become Little Quilts. Bad news is that I don't think I have anything even remotely "baby boy" on the list. I think I'll have to go back to the stash sooner than I planned. Maybe I could get lucky and everyone will have a baby girl. Although, that might upset the balance of the planet. I shouldn't let my lack of "baby boy" quilt magic interfere with the balance. As I've said before: "I can only use my powers for good."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.