Saturday, November 17, 2007

The Krage Challenge... Almost there.

Today I got the lining all pieced together as well as the shell. Now all that's left is putting to two together. And the button and the snaps. Okay, maybe I'm not as close as I thought I was. At any rate, here is the most up-to-date photo. The only part I'm worried about is fitting all the lining into the shell. I'm pretty sure that the quilting made it shrink a little, so it should be fine. I guess it will be a "as you sew, so shall you rip" moment if I get it wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.