Thursday, October 20, 2011

Dakar, Senegal... Round Two


I had the opportunity to stay in Dakar for almost two weeks.  While there, I got to see some sights, work with some fine members of the Senegalese Navy and sample more than a few of the local restaurants.
Let's start with Logon I, a fine, seafood restaurant where you eat over the water with the sound of the surf as the soundtrack.

The food was wonderful, I just feel a little bad that I didn't think to take any pictures of the dishes.
I also failed to get more pictures of the inside of the restaurant.  To say it took the fishing life to the extreme would be an understatement.  The bar is made of a fishing boat, the bar stools are all fighting chairs, the counterweights for the doors are deep-sea fishing lures.  Definitely a great stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.