Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Charity Quilting

I picked up a couple kits during the last Annapolis Quilts for Kids get-together. This fun one was short a few squares. This is rarely an issue for me as I have so much fabric. I'm glad I could fill in the blanks easily.
Can you really tell which ones were pulled from my collection?
I loaded it onto the frame an used the humble meander to quilt it quickly. I know the meander isn't fancy, but it does the job and creates a great quilt for cuddling.
Bound by machine and ready to drop off at the next meeting.

Would you like to join us for the December Workshop? We would love to have you join in!

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 49

Day 13 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.