Monday, December 12, 2016

In the Mail Monday: Knit Picks

Knit Picks had a sale that I couldn't resist. They had the new Chroma Twist on sale and I just had to have some. Picked a few different colors and filled up that virtual shopping cart!
I spent a little time on Saturday caking up the yarn. I'm reaching the end of a couple other projects and I don't like to slow down to wind the yarn into a ball so I this will put me one step ahead when I start the next project. I'm still trying to decide what I'm going to do with all these yummy gradients. I'll be sure to share when I make a decision and get started.

Do you wait to cake the yarn? Or, do you wind it up when you bring it home?

Day 12 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.