Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Quiltville Mystery Quilt 2016: Clue #3

Just like the last few years, Bonnie Hunter is sharing her annual mystery quilt on her blog Quiltville. This year it is called En Provence! I participated the last couple years with Grand Illusion and then Allietare and really enjoyed the process. Last week I shared my progress on clue #1 and clue #2
This week was more 4-patch blocks. If you've come by way of link party just know that my colors are not the colors Bonnie picked. Check out the links above to clue #1 and clue #2 to see more of my fabric choices.
I stacked all the bits in the bin. It sure is filling up fast! If you want to know more about this quilt you should head over to Quiltville.
Quiltville's Quips & Snips

You can find the link party on Quiltville, too. 

Day 14 of the 31 Day Blog Writing Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. You've done a great job of keeping up with the mystery. You are working with a fun color palette. Looking forward to seeing your's translates in the quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.