Monday, December 11, 2017

Mystery Quilt: On Ringo Lake

Time for part 3!


I've participated in the Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt a few years now. Check out my posts for clue #1 and clue #2. You'll also find links to the link party Bonnie hosts each week at the bottom of each post. Even if I am a little behind with the sewing I'm trying to keep up with the blog posts so I can link up with the weekly link party. 
This week we're making something different. Head over to Bonnie's blog for all the details on how to cut, sew and press these units. I'm only using three different pink fabrics.
I did manage to finish up the rest of clue number two late on Sunday evening.  

Linking up with Bonnie's link-party. Check out her post On Ringo Lake Mystery Monday Link-Up, Part 3 (link will be active when I get a chance to link it up) to see all the other links people are sharing. Hundreds of quilters link up to share their progress.

Also linking up with Love Laugh Quilt.

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I love the pink and black combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color choices—it’s going to be fun to see how they work out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job, Becca! It’s so exciting to see everyone else’s pieces!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.