Friday, December 15, 2017

Royally Striped Update

I'm still making slow progress on my Royally Striped sweater. I finished the bottom edge in this fun orange.
Then I picked up to knit about a million stitches across the top edge for the collar.
I'll be working on this section for a while.
After that, I just need to bind off with an i-cord edging. I don't know that I'll get it done by the end of the year. I'm sure I'll finish before spring, though. It looks a little lumpy with the live stitches on a cable to wait for the i-cord.

Pattern: Royally Striped by Stephen West availble for digital download on Ravelry
Needles: Knit Picks Options Interchangeable Nickel Plated Circular Knitting Needle Set
Yarn: Knit Picks Swish Worsted (available in over 40 colors)

1 comment:

  1. I don't know anything about knitting, but the orange and blue look really good together. And the hot chocolate shows it is a relaxing project.

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.