Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cozumel, Mexico

We made a brief stop in Cozumel, Mexico.

We wandered.  We had a couple beers.
I took tourist-y pictures.

We ate like kings.  Authentic Mexican food is an amazing thing (even if it is what they feed to the tourists).  So amazing that I even went home and convinced Darling Husband that we needed to make some pico de gallo and some chicken tacos.  Yes, they were awesome!
We shopped.
We watched the people.  Nothing beats watching a cruise ship regurgitate about 4000 people.  All of them looking for their next sunburn.  All-in-all, we did nothing exciting.  I spent entirely too much time looking for the nearest WiFi so I could check my email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.