Friday, October 21, 2016

Mystery Knitting: Perfect Yarn

I couldn't resist joining Stephen West's 2016 Mystery Knit Along. I have enjoyed every shawl I've finished using his patterns.
Neighborhood Fiber Co. created this amazing custom color for Fibre Space. I liked it so much I used it as the base for my color choices. It is called Ziggy Stardust. The other colors are Mondawmin (pink), Woodberry (blue), and Remington (purple).
All four of my selections for the mystery KAL are Studio Sock from Neighborhood Fiber Co. Such fun and vibrant colors. I thought they would be perfect for a Stephen West creation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.