Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Assemble!

This quilt waited a silly amount of time for quilting. You can ready about the assembly of this quilt top in this post from April 2021. What isn't easy to see from this photo, is the quilting. Note: the quilt isn't crooked. My photography skills are crooked. 
I chose a light gray thread for the quilting. I chose the machine quilting design Gridlock from Longarm League
I love that the quilting shows up so well on the dark blue, outer border but is more subtle on the panel and flying geese border. I quilted this as an allover design. I haven't decided on a binding fabric yet. 

1 comment:

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.