Friday, December 28, 2007

Vacation and Crafting

I know I haven't been posting. Partly because I haven't had much to say, part of it is because I've been spending my vacation time doing other things. Last night, I did get on a crafting roll. I realized at about midnight that I should be sleeping instead of sewing. I wound another bobbin and called it a night. Today, I will try to get some pictures up so you can see what I've been up to.

Doctor Who Scarf update: I have been working on this project a little here and there. Since my sewing table is covered with ribbon, fabric and other stuff related to sewing, I will not be laying it out to take a picture. I'm almost afraid to measure it. I'm pretty sure I've made it a couple more feet of the pattern. I'm more than half way throught the pattern, so it should be all downhill from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.