Saturday, December 19, 2009

Baby Shower

This is the diaper cake I made with the help of the other ladies.
Here, you can see the wonderful little booties that the hostess put together for the shower. She is a cake decorating guru. The punch was divine.
The pile of goodies for mommy to be and her newest little one (some gifts for her older little angel are thrown in there, too). No, I didn't get pictures of her opening presents, I'm rubbish at that kind of thing. If it looks like a bundle of fabric, it is most likely a gift from me, or a gift made by me for someone else. A length of ribbon wraps up a gift quite nicely without a bunch of waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.