Saturday, June 19, 2010

and the tennis ball is new again

The rain has been coming down the last couple days making me wonder if I should start building a boat.The back yard has become rather swampy, complete with a little pond that the water dog has considered swimming in. Okay, so it isn't that deep, but I could pretend I was sending her into the water to fetch a bird. She is somewhat water-resistant, so she didn't mind. A bit of the dirt washed off the tennis ball during this little game. I decided to see if I could get it even cleaner. I rinsed off the worst of the grit and sent it through the dishwasher.
Look! A brand new tennis ball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.