Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Charity Quilting Update

Yes, I am an update person. Even if you didn't know what I was doing I'm going to give you an update.
More quilts for Annapolis Quilts for Kids.  I love to see the quilts put together by new quilters. They have such enthusiasm and put together quilts that want to be loved and used.
These two were fun little quilts with a bit of whimsy.
One of my favorite quilting motifs, the flower. This one is so quick and fun. I've passed these over to another member of the team to have the binding added. You can join in the quilting and giving by joining Annapolis Quilts for Kids on July 16th to stitch up some quilts. Come for an hour or just stop by and say hi to pick up a quilt kit to finish on your own.

2016 Charity Quilt Count: 24

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.