Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Dancing Leaf Farm

We're almost to the end of my short series covering the yarn vendors who supplied me with my Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival goodies this year.
Dancing Leaf Farm is always strategically placed near the entrance. This means it is often one of the last shops I visit. I usually stop in on my way out. Because one wouldn't want to leave with yarn budget unspent. This year I really splurged and bought five skeins of Sock Hop. I've been eyeing the Find Your Fade shawl and thinking I need to try something like that. I haven't caked this yarn, yet. You can be sure to see another update when I do, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.