Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Row by Row: Modesto Beverly Fabrics

Next stop on the Row by Row Experience California: Modesto Beverly Fabrics. I was so happy with how this row turned out. I will admit I didn't know how much I would enjoy all the applique. Now, I know I really do prefer piecing. This row has just the right amount of piecing and applique.
I really like this block as it incorporates all the things that makes up the golden state: ocean, green valley, and majestic mountains. That sunset is pretty awesome, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.