Monday, August 21, 2017

Knitting Update

I've had this project on my needles for what seems a horribly long time. I decided I needed to dedicate myself to getting it finished. I carried it with me for a couple days to get the lacy bind-off done.
I lost at yarn chicken and had to bind off the last couple dozen stitches in a quick knit-two-together through back loop way to not run out before the end. Now I just need to block it.
This is some fun yarn from my Aunt Betty that I am going to work up into a simple boomerang shawl. this is a little heavier than worsted, so it will be a cushy garter beast when it is done.

I have another project on the needles and I'm thinking about what's next. Do you have a favorite pattern? Something you go back to again and again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.