Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Barely Controlled Chaos

Anyone that has been in my sewing space knows that some parts of the space are neat and tidy. Others, are piles of barely controlled chaos. This is what my cutting table looked like on Saturday morning. No room to get anything done. I had to tidy just so I could get started.
The serger was still set up from my last project. Complete with a pile trimmings.
During the week I made these somewhat lumpy arm warmers using leftover fabric from last week's Halloween project. I haven't given up on arm warmers. I just don't think this is a pattern worth pursuing in the current form. I did learn a few things when I made them. I can make a fun cuff for a sweater with this idea. 
The Juki is still set up and waiting for my next sewing project. 
This pile of charity quilts was waiting to be trimmed and prepared for the next meeting of the Annapolis Quilts for Kids chapter.

I suppose I should admit that the only problem with the clutter is that I have trouble settling on a project when I can't find the cutting table. I need room to work. I need room to think. Excuse me, I need to go create.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.