Friday, January 25, 2019

Charity Quilting

Last week I dropped off this tote full of quilted charity quilts for Annapolis Quilts for Kids. I've been working with Annapolis Quilts for kids for several years now. Sometimes I piece the tops, sometimes I only quilt tops made by other members. Every year my goal is to quilt at least one chairty quilt per week throughout the year.
While I was there, I picked up a big stack of quilt tops to finish. This is just a sample of what I picked up.
One of those tops was this fun Tinkerbell panel quilt that I quilted last weekend.
Another was this cut Hello Kitty quilt I quilted.

Here is the EpochConverter for 2019.

2019 Charity Quilt Count: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.