Monday, April 29, 2019

Hello Internet

Sunday morning I found my desktop computer had left the world of connected things. It was a sad day.
So sad I felt compelled to open up the case to see if I could find that invisible door and figure out why it wouldn't open. A trip to YouTube helped met open the case, and remove a few pieces so I could find the wireless adapter. 
Such a little thing, with such a big impact. Dell was more than happy to sell me a replacement. A replacement that will be here in about three weeks.

My Darling Husband got me back up and running with a USB network solution. That should keep me going until the replacement part gets here. Otherwise, there might be a new desktop in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.