Wednesday, November 10, 2021

More Masks

It seems the masks we've been wearing for almost a year are starting to show their age. I wanted some novelty prints so I convinced my husband to take me to the big-box fabric store to pick up some licensed prints. Maybe no one needs a mask with Pokémon or Avengers but I wanted some. I also pulled that cut cat print out of my collection. 
These are going to be so much fun!
As usual, I have cut out way to many of these. Oh, well, they are still good to share with friends. 

If you want to see how I construct these masks, here is my tutorial from January 2021. It includes step-by-step photos of these great-fitting 3D masks. Really the best pattern I've used. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.