Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Diabolical Jane

I finished the Diabolical Jane quilt top in June 2021. I picked this great pink for the quilting. 
Mostly because it coordinated with the quilt top and the backing. 
I loaded it onto the frame. 
I used this great all-over quilting design called Lace Agate Meander by Bethanne Nemesh. Her quilting is so inspiring. (Yes, that photo is blurry. Dreary winter days do not make for good lighting or photos.)
The backing fabric is delightfully colorful. 
Now it can go in the stack of quilts waiting for binding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.