Friday, April 5, 2024

Pretty Purples

Last weekend I was near a big box fabric store. I popped in to wander. I found some superglue that I needed and eight fat quarters I didn't. They were on sale: 4 for $5. That price is perfect for charity quilts. 
I came home and chopped them into 6.5" squares suitable for charity quilts. I also grabbed some squares from my stack to make up another. 
There were even some 3.5" strips left over. Perfect for yet another quilt once I paired them with some other leftover 3.5" strips. It just occurred to me I could do this with strips, instead of bricks. So many quilt options. Or strips and squares!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.