Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Pieces of Love: Quilting (again)

For my second try at quilting this quilt, I decided to use Echoed Curves from Longarm League
I admit I'm a sucker for an edge-to-edge that filles the space and doesn't hint at where one row starts and the next starts. Echoed Curves is one of those. 
It quilted out beautifully and I think it added great texture to the quilt.
Here it is, trimmed and ready for binding. 
I grabbed this fabric from my collection for binding. Binding is cut, sewn, and pressed. I just need to get it attached. My new favorite ruler for cutting binding is the Stripology XL. It makes cutting binding super fast and accurate. I don't think I'll ever cut binding with another ruler. 

Pattern: Pieces of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.