Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Summer Sew Along

When the Summer Sew Along was just getting started, I decided I really liked the quilt. I also wanted to use fabrics I already had in my collection. I grabbed this multi-color print a friend gave me, and started pulling fabrics. The pattern calls for half-yard cuts and that isn't a size I usually buy. I did find a couple extra fabrics that I think will work into this quilt and had to narrow down the stack. I think it will be a great quilt. The background fabric is just Kona (I think it is the color Snow). 
Each week we make a block, or a couple different blocks. I'm working through the clues as they come out. Here is where I am right now. I may have to make another nine-patch quilt because this is coming out great. This is the perfect quilt to make the most out of the Creative Grids Stripology XL ruler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.