I pulled out the 2.5" strip box and sorted by color. The box was nearly overflowing. It looks like a blue charity quilt is in my future. Maybe two.
I recently pieced a fun little quilt using this fabric. the fabrics from Quilts for Kids are always fun because I never know if I'm getting the full width of fabric to work with. This piece was the perfect size to cut charity quilt squares to pair with a brown fabric.
I have stacks and stacks of squares cut, too. I'm always ready to cut grab a couple squares to finish up a quilt. Do you have scraps just waiting to be sewn into something fabulous?



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.