Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Tool Tip Tuesday: Grabbit!

A friend of mine mentioned her magnetic pincushion.  I was curious enough to buy one.
I ordered the Grabbit on Amazon mostly because it seemed like a good deal and met the requirement of being Prime eligible.  
I don't know that the quality of the pins is that great, but the magnet is awesome!  Pull the pins off one-by-one or by the handful and simple pass over them will pick the lot of them up.
I'll have to write an update at some point to let you know what I think.  right now I think it is great.  I have a tendency to send my little box of pins flying, creating a dangerous carpet of pins.

Do you have tools that you just love?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.