Friday, March 1, 2019

Charity Quilting

This is one I pieced using leftover 2.5" strips. I often trim the backing and then cut the leftovers into usable sizes. sometimes there is enough to cut an outer border (3.5" strips), or an inner border (1.5" strips), and anything that is big enough for a 2.5" strip. Everything else goes into the string bins to make string blocks. This one was finished off with scrappy binding made from even more 2.5" strips.
This top was pieced by another member of  Annapolis Quilts for Kids. A fun little quilt.

Here is the EpochConverter for 2019.

2019 Charity Quilt Count: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.