Monday, March 11, 2019

Virginia Adventures

Last week I had to travel down to Norfolk, Virginia, for a business meeting. I drove down on Monday to make the meeting on Tuesday. Monday evening I went for a walk down by the waterfront. 
There are many of these painted mermaids down there outside businesses. 
I snapped a few photos while I was wandering around looking for a place to eat dinner. 
Annapolis had a collection of birds downtown, so this kind of art installation is something I've seen before. 
There was even this little one at a breakfast place rendered in miniature as a trophy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.