Monday, October 19, 2020

Odds and Ends

 
I saw a fund video on YouTube from Bigger Bolder Baking and wanted to give it a try. These are hand-held apple pies made from mostly scratch (purchased pie dough). They are Devine when warmed in the microwave, broken into thirds, and served with a scoop of ice cream. 
Aunt Betty made another delivery. 
I will never manage to sew with all this fabric.
This time there was some yarn, too. I have so many ideas for this yarn. I'll be busy all winter. 
I worked on my Tunisian crochet shawl after dinner on Saturday while watching television. Even though this seems a slow project, I really like how it is turning out. 
Here is a pretty picture I took on my afternoon walk. This is within walking distance of my house. 

Don't forget, winter is coming and handmade items make great gifts. Check out my Etsy shop and see if you can find other creatives to help you shop for that difficult to shop for loved one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.