Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Picking Up the Pieces

Sometimes a project will get set aside. 
I'm not even sure when I stopped working on this quilt. It must have been at least a year ago. It was time to pull it out and make some more blocks. 
So much fabric and so many more blocks to go. I don't know if I'll finish it this time around but it is nice to pick up the pieces and keep moving. 

Like batiks? Want to see another of my quilts made with batik fabrics? Check out this post from 2018. My Jewel Box Stars was made using a wonderful free pattern by Bonnie Hunter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.