Friday, January 1, 2021

Notorious

I finally took the plunge and started quilting this little piece. This was inspired by a cross stitch design created by Prudence Kitch. If you are a cross-stitcher you should check out their snarky little darlings. Get your own copy of Prudence Kitch - Notorious on Etsy. If you want to see some of my progress shots check out this post
The background is quilted with this flower motif. 
The dress is quilted with a variegated thread to make these swirls. 
I added some detail to the lily.
The swirls make their way up the bodice.
Nothing fancy for the gavel.
I'll trim and bind and prepare a hanging sleeve. I'm really pleased with how this turned out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.