Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Circle and Square

I wanted to try Circle & Square by Martina Behm for a couple reasons. Like Martina, I am not a fan of the purl stitch. Sure, I can do it but if I don't have to do it I am a much happier knitter. 
The self-striping yarn is doing most of the work on this one. I may have to make one using an ombre yarn. 
This picture makes it look somewhat egg-shaped. That's just how I'm holding it. It really is an oval. 

Check out socks in my Etsy shop: Socks

Check out knit/crochet project bags: Project bags

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.