Friday, February 19, 2021

Circle and Square

I finished my Circle and Square hat! I shared this about a week ago when I started. This is what I would consider the front of this hat. 
This is the back. I love working a project that decreases as you get to the finish line. It just seems to pick up speed at the end. 
I'm really pleased with how this turned out. It's warm and fun! I'm sure I'll make another one. Mostly because it was an easy knit. Also, I still have yarn.

Pattern available on Ravelry: Circle & Square by Martina Behm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.