Monday, October 10, 2022

How Does Your Garden Grow

I've had these applique tulip blocks for years. I won them in a block lottery at one of the meetings of the Baltimore Modern Quilt Guild. I just didn't know what to do with an odd number of blocks. 
I added some gray print fabric to the blocks that weren't quite big enough and arranged them in a pleasing layout. This took much longer than it really ought. I did have to fill in that one missing block with a print. 
I used the same print to add a simple border. I've had that print fabric for more than ten years, so this is a real move to work through things that have been hanging around. 
Quilted and ready for binding. A fine little quilt. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.