Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Scrappy Bricks

I finished another scrappy bricks quilt top. These are just great for using up small pieces. 
Here is a look at the individual block (designed in Electric Quilt). The center square is 3.5" by 3.5" (unfinished size) and each brick is cut to 2" by 3.5". The block measures 9.5" by 9.5" and will finish at 9" by 9" in the finished quilt. I used the same fabric for the center squares. I'm continue to cut bricks from the scrap bin. I already have enough center squares cut for two more kid-sized quilts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.