Monday, January 9, 2023

Machine Knitting: LK150

Look what I bought!
After borrowing my friend's LK150 knitting machine I decided to buy my own. 
This machine is really a great way to get into machine knitting. This is what it comes with. Machine and carriage, row counter, yarn mast, comb weights, and more. Everything you need to get started. 
Stitch transfer tools, spare needles, claw weights, ravel cord, latching tool, clamps, machine oil. 
I added in some clamps and more claw weights. Now, I'm ready to get back to knitting tiny hats. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.