Wednesday, March 20, 2024

Brown Bag Mystery Quilt

Last year I participated in a fun mystery quilt designed by Karen Montgomery. I decided to jump in and try another this year.
I chose my brown bag based on the floral print. I'm not entirely sure how I feel ab out the amount of pink fabric but I'm going to go with the flow. I bought this kit from The Crabby Quilter in Annapolis.
The kit comes with cutting instructions to get you started. I did the initial cutter and stacked everything in an project box so I will be ready each week. 
The first clue came out on March 16th. The following clues will come out every other week until the final reveal. I wonder if I can resist buying another kit? Only time will tell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.