Friday, June 21, 2024

Fabric Acquisition

Last weekend I popped over to Spring Water Designs to pick up some backing for quilts. I was very good and only grabbed a couple things extra. I picked up a small Accuquilt Go! mat for my 6" dies. Always nice to have an extra on hand.
This fun speckle was a good fit for my Pieces of Love quilt. I'm excited to get this one quilted.
I grabbed this fun print to back my Brown Bag Mystery Quilt

I also grabbed a medium gray backing for my second Brown Bag Mystery Quilt, and a yard of pink fabric I hope to use in a summer quilt along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.