Friday, March 16, 2018

Quilt Show: Southern Comforters Quilt Guild

Last Saturday I attended the Southern Comforters Quilt Guild Show.  I'm sorry to admit that I rarely take photographs of the quilts at the quilt show. Often there are strict rules about photographing the quilts and it is just easier if I don't take photos. That way I don't have to worry about failing to give proper credit.
I found some fabrics, a tabletop ironing board, and a quilt book in the From the Attic section (destash items from guild members to benefit the guild), I spent a total of $5.50. I also discovered Brediculous Yarns. I couldn't resist this skein of DK in the colorway Black Cat
Just Llamas by Wendy Allen.

This quilt was too cute to fail to share. Aren't they darling! Pattern: Mama Llama Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.