Friday, March 19, 2021

Luminous Wheels

This week this smashed box showed up on my doorstep. 
Inside, and unharmed, were these wheels, new bearings, and laces for my skates. Because skating is all about the accessories. I bought these from Roller Skate Nation. I don't blame them for the smashed box. I'm sure the box didn't look like that when it left them. 
Here are my skates before the change. I was using the dirty Moxi wheels from my Beach Bunnies on my Moonlight Rollers. 
Here is the after. That's right, I decided to get Luminous wheels. Because I wanted light up wheels. I'm pretty happy with this set up. This is how I roll. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.