Saturday, July 5, 2014

Charity Quilting: Zig Zag Rail Fence

Here is another charity quilt.  This one was loosely based on the a rail fence quilt.  I don't know where the pattern was found, but this Zig Zag Rail Fence from Red Pepper Quilts is awesome!
The blocks for this one were made by the members of the Annapolis Quilts for Kids group during one of our monthly get-togethers. The schedule is on their blog if you want to know when we meet.  We love to have new people come out and help us make these fun little quilts for children.
I pieced a couple of these blocks but not the overall quilt.  I decided a simple meander would work great for this quilt.  I just needed something that wouldn't fight with the design.
Are you a member of a guild or other group that does charity work?  I'd love to hear about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.