Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Row by Row: Cottonseed Glory Quilt Shop

They stack the fabric to the ceiling at Cottonseed Glory!  I love all the different fabrics they offer.
Their nautical section is not to be missed.  They also have a room filled with kid prints.  Even better?  They have a "buy 10 get 1" deal for fat quarters.  I never leave without 11 fat quarters.  Never.  Another summertime kit and pattern.  I so want to make a summer themed quilt.

Have you picked up many of these Row-by-Row kits or do you just pick up the patterns?  I love the entire shop hop experience and try to spend at least 30 minutes in each store.  Keeping small shops in business is important to me.

1 comment:

  1. so Becca where are you in MD? I am in Severna Park.
    LeeAnna at not afraid of color lapaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.