Saturday, July 26, 2014

Row by Row: Tomorrow's Treasures

This is my haul from Tomorrow's Treasures in Crofton, MD.  This is a great shop!  The ladies are all very helpful and genuinely excited about helping you find the best thing for your project.  I picked out these fat quarters along with my Row-by-Row plate and kit.  I love these little plates.  I'm going to have to figure out something awesome to do with them.  I'm still collecting.  I have only gotten to five shops but I've got all summer long to play.

Are you participating in the Row-by-Row Experience?  Do you like the shop hops?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.