Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Row by Row: Spring Water Designs

Spring Water Designs in Columbia, MD, is another great little shop.
This is a new shop.  They are also a Handi-Quilter dealer.  I may have to take a class with them sometime.  I'm self-taught, unless you count Craftsy.  The Row-by-Row Experience is a great way to learn about new shops and to make new friends.  This is where I picked up my extra fabrics for the Modern Quilt Guild Challenge.  the fat eights they give you is just enough to whet your appetite.  If you missed it, you can ready about what I made with my challenge fabrics in this post.  I also picked up a fat quarter bundle for the Row by Row pattern.  I may not use the fabrics for that, but I couldn't pass up the reproduction prints.  I just love them.  I also picked up backing for a scrappy quilt I'm working on.  When I can find quality wide backing fabric I have to take some home.  It is so hard to find.

What kinds of fabrics draw your attention?  Do you like reproductions?  Batiks?  Solids?  There are just so many to choose from!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.