Friday, September 2, 2022

Summer Travels

We stopped at the World Center for Birds of Prey in Boise, Idaho. 
I didn't take many photos. This is the Harpy Eagle. You don't get the size of this amazing raptor in photos. We also got to see the American Kestrel up close as part of their regular presentation. 
This art piece was too great to not capture. This piece used the sculpted rattlesnake to support the bird.

The facility is expanding to house more raptors and provide more conservation and education about these amazing creatures at the top of their food chain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.