Monday, January 9, 2017

Release the Kraken!

I've had this cute little guy cut out and ready to sew for ages! This cuddly Kraken is so much fun. I had house guests and wanted a quiet project. This is what I accomplished during that time.
The details were sewn on by hand and then the pieces were assembled on the machine. Then back to hand-sewing for the finish. The results are worth the time.

The pattern is from Sew Desu Ne. If you want to try some fun fleece projects I recommend you check out all the site has to offer. Loads of free projects and tutorials for working with fleece. Once you have the basics down go find your favorite pattern and get stitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.