Sunday, December 28, 2008

Felted Slippers

I wanted to use the two lonely balls of Lion Wool I had. Felted slippers seemed like the way to go. After my success with the felted bags, I was bold.

This uses a basic sock pattern with a modification at the top for the cuff.

The cuff was cast on with 25% more stitches than the sock, worked in garter stitch until I was happy, then knit together to decrease down to the amount needed for the sock.

I nearly ran out of yarn for this one, but felt seems more forgiving than I anticipated.

The first picture shows them knit up in giant size. The second shows the felted, finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.