Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer Jumper

I wanted to make something that would make up quickly and was easy. I found this cute pattern at Burda Style and decided to take a stab at it.

Making little clothes, but not too little, is very satisfying.

The pattern says it will fit a 2T, but it has been so long since I've shopped for sizes that small that I have no real idea what that means. Well, I know it won't fit me.

I can tell you that the chest measurement is 24" and the length from shoulder to hem is all of 17.5". Now, I just need to find a toddler to wear it.

Created from pre-washed, 100% cotton fabric. Fully lined in a coordinating solid.

I think it's pretty cute.

I think I'll have to come up with my own pattern. Something that has more options for adding in several different fabrics. Scrappy is the best way to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving comments and will attempt to reply to questions as I am able. I reply to comments exclusively through email. If you do not change your settings in Blogger to ensure you are not a no-reply blogger I cannot and will not respond to your comment. NOTE: Comments are moderated; spam will be removed and reported.